7.22.2008

Under normal circumstances

this would be totally unacceptable. But I've been tagged by Carrie, so here we go.

A - Attached or single: attached to B for EIGHT YEARS now. (oh god, momentary getting-old panic attack coming on)

B - Best Friend: See above

C - Cake or Pie: Cake. Carrot cake. With lots of cream cheese icing.

D - Day of the Week: Lazy Saturdays, of course.

E - Essential Item: iPod. I have a necklace for it and I usually only take it off at night.

F - Favorite Color: Blue. But sometimes yellow. Or green. Um, pass.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither. Sour patch kids.

H - Home town: G-town, Ghetto Garland, Texas, yo.

I - Indulgences: Root beer float from Sandy's

J - January or July?: July. Once the temperature is below about 60, I have trouble coping.

K - Kids: Saul, aka shorty, shortypants, critter, you little monkey

L - Life is incomplete without: See above

M - Marriage Date: December 13, 2003. Right in time to get our tax break.

N - Number of Siblings: one sister, two step-sisters, one step-brother, all awesome.

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples. Cold granny smiths. One of my favorite foods.

P - Phobias or Fears: Charleton Heston, belly buttons

T - Tag Three: Becka, Dana, Laura

U - Unknown fact about me: To B's endless amusement, I eat all my foods separately. I even split out mixed vegetables.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: That's kind of a loaded question, isn't it? I would be a vegetarian if I didn't love steak so much.

W - Worst Habit: Not finishing things, being lazy

X - Rays or Ultrasounds: What a bizarre question. Why not Xenophobe or Open Borders? Xylophone or Glockenspiel? Xenodocheionology or Hodophobia?

Y - Your favorite food: Either a Chipotle chicken burrito or bacon migas from Casa Garcia

Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo. Can't you tell?

No comments: