11.05.2008

Hope, I gots it

Here is what Saul was doing while B and I and about 63 million other people helped to ensure that his future will be a bright one.

Now that this election is over, I truly hope that we can stop arguing about petty things and start working on the big problems. I was impressed with McCain's concession speech and I hope that he will start acting like himself again now that the Republican machine is going to let him go. I think he and Obama together could do wonderful things for this country.

I actually cried last night during Obama's speech. Not for myself, but for Saul. I HOPE this world will start CHANGING into a better place for him.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We had friends over last night. We broke out a bottle of wine to celebrate these momentous occasion. Check out our map we colored in as the night went on. http://myutopias.blogspot.com/