12.21.2007

Christmas!

We haven't had that much Christmas spirit around our house. We did not decorate this year, or put up a tree, or put up lights. The only sign of the holidays are the window sills full of cards. But today I realized that it's only a few days away. So I am sitting at my desk, eating the orange-cranberry walnuts that a co-worker brought, listening to Bing Crosby, and working myself up into a holiday cheer.

I'm excited about Saul's first Christmas, although he, of course, has no clue what's going on. But the thought of the next several holidays with a young child is exciting. I can't wait to recreate the the magic that my parents always made for me and my sister. It's like being a kid all over again myself!

Anyway, we're off to Dallas tonight. Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The magic of Christmas is "family" and sharing that love with each other. I was fortunate to have two beautiful sweet daughters so Christmas was always a joy and a blessing.... Have a Merry Christmas Stephanie, Brandon and Saul. Love you always!