12.03.2007

Relief

Saul and I visited his daycare this morning for a test run. We hung out in the infant room for about three hours and met all the teachers and other babies. It has put my mind at ease. Everyone seemed really relaxed. They have no problem with doing cloth diapers for us, and in fact, one of their other babies is also in cloth diapers. The teachers were able to tell me all kinds of personal information about each of the kids, so they are obviously paying attention and getting to know the babies. This is a private daycare, rather than a chain, so it is very small. The director's office opens directly into the infant room and she was in and out all morning playing with the kids.

It is still going to be very hard to leave him. I expect I will cry the first day I leave him there. But I think I am at least comfortable knowing that he will be well taken care of.

No comments: