5.02.2006

Meme, baby

It's all Jill's fault.

Accent: None. People sometimes ask me if I'’m from up north, so I take that to mean that I have no southern accent. I think this is because my mom grew up in Oklahoma and said things like '‘worsh'’ for '‘wash'’ and it drove me crazy enough that I paid a great deal of attention to the way I spoke. I do, however, say 'y'all' and 'fixin to'.

Booze: I ha’ve never been a big drinker. The only alcoholic beverage I actually like is Bailey'’s, but now I can'’t even have that.

Chore I Hate: Vacuuming. I hate it so much that our new house only has three little-used rooms with carpet. And I still refuse to vacuum them.

Dog or Cat: I have both, but I am a dog person. This could be because our cat has been said by many to be a physical incarnation of the devil.

Essential Electronics: My iPod. It has been semi-permanently attached to my head for something like two beautiful years now. I can'’t even imagine life without it.

Favorite Cologne: None, they all smell like chemicals to me

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Garland, TX

Insomnia: Frequently

Job Title: Corporate Accountant

Kids: One, very small, currently of indeterminate gender

Living Arrangements: I live in a very tall, crooked, aerie with B, Sebastian, Monster, and Bella the Evil Feline

Most Admirable Traits: Sense of humor

Number of States Lived In: One - I'’m a Texas Lifer

Overnight Hospital Stays: Zero

Phobias: Belly buttons and Charleton Heston. I'’m entirely serious.

Quote: "I could kick your ass, you know"

Religion: Google is my religion. Google knows all.

Siblings: One sister, two step-sisters, one step-brother, three brother-in-laws, one soon-to-be brother-in-law

Time I Wake Up: 5:48, 5:50, 5:59, 6:08, 6:17, 6:26

Unusual Talent or Skill: I am the champion bamboo grower. And I can flip my eyelids inside out. And I can make all kinds of kick-ass origami.

Vegetable I Love: Mmm, I love me some spinach.

Worst Habit: Not following through on things

X-rays: Once, when I was little and went head-first over my bike handlebars and was knocked unconscious. It turns out that I have an extraordinarily indestructible head.

Yummy Foods I Make: Chicken tortilla soup, of my own made-up recipe.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo (I totally fit the stereotype, too)

No comments: