9.01.2006

God, what a drama queen

Ok, I'm done with my pity party now. Since I honestly think I'm borderline OCD, I find I can effectively change my moods by redirecting my obsessions.

So I'm back to gardening and home improvement. I AM going to start my tiling project in the kitchen this weekend, and nothing will keep me from it this time. Also, I am starting to develop grandiose plans for a container garden of fall vegetables on my back deck, and an eventual large-scale terraced garden behind the house. B, while infinitely patient, is sick of my plant talk, so if anyone wants to discuss gardening, I am available.

Also, I noticed this morning that my key lime tree has its first blossom. It smells heavenly, and I am confident that I will have limes this fall, if it means I have to sit on my front porch all season with a slingshot to keep the squirrels away.

1 comment:

J said...

Wow. I never knew what a lime bloom looks like.

Cool beans.