9.22.2006

OMG, this must be what it's like to be my sister...

So as a general rule, I hate to shop. I mean, I like the idea of it and all, but certainly not the practice. I find that just about everything I need can be purchased at either the grocery store or on the internet.

However.

There is this wonderful place called Four Hands. They are an import/wholesale company that specializes in massive Asian and Indian and mid-century modern furniture. And they are having this unbelievable sale where you can buy things like massive tables made of gorgeous reclaimed wood for $250. They have set up what seems like miles of tents, filled with stacks of furniture at insane prices. That, combined with the fact that our apartment furniture fills up approximately 1 1/2 rooms in our new house, is making me giddy. Tonight, I shop.

No comments: