9.06.2006

List

1. This year is my year. This is the year that I am finally going to pay attention to Longhorn football. I've been saying that ever since I moved to Austin, but its for real this time because...

2. B got a neat HDTV card for our movie room computer, so I can now watch football on the big screen in high definition. Oooh, pretty.

3. I am currently growing basil, peppermint, lavender, and sage. I have seeds for dill, cucumbers, and squash. Let the vegetable experiment begin.

4. I haven't done anything else on the kitchen floor because I have been too sore and too busy. At this rate, I will finish sometime around 2015.

5. Tomorrow I am going to try a kitchen experiment involving a whole chicken. The first time I tried an experiment like this was right after B and I moved in together. I was unaware that whole chickens come with their inside parts in a bag inside the body. Hilarity and much mopping ensued. I know better this time.

No comments: