11.06.2007

Already

I am amazed that Saul already has so much personality. B and I had assumed that he wouldn't be very interactive until he was several months old, but we were wrong. This Thursday, he will be 6 weeks old and will have a doctor's appointment to get his first set of immunizations. As much as I hate the shot part of the visit (I think it hurts me much more than it hurts him), I am looking forward to getting updated length, weight, and head measurements. At his last visit, when he was two weeks old, he was tall and skinny, and his head was runty (only 15th percentile). He still looks tall and skinny, but I'm hoping his head is starting to catch up. It's amazing what makes me worry these days.

BTW, for anyone interested, I've started posting short videos for the grandmas at YouTube.

No comments: