11.11.2005

On Tuesday night, I dragged B to see Harry and the Potters play on the Lamar pedestrian bridge. I think it might have been the funniest things I have ever seen in my life - I only wish I could have gotten better pictures. The band members dress up like English schoolboys. The two front members both claim to be Harry Potter and the drummer says he is Ron Weasley. They stayed in character for the entire show. All of the songs are HP themed, too. I got a t-shirt that says "Voldemort can't stop the rock!"

Lest you think I'm the only person nerdy enough to go to something like this, I have to mention that there was quite a crowd. Even the Severely Inked Vegan showed up and hung around looking shady. I highly recommend. (recommend the band, I mean, not hanging around looking shady)

No comments: