7.21.2006

Another tattoo

My mom is getting worried. This will be number 3.

I am going to get a tattoo for the baby. It will be a small blue star on my right foot. I intend to get another star added for each baby that I have (or don't have). While I'm on a family theme, I think I would like to get something to symbolize B also, but I'm not sure what. A heart? Another star? Anyone have any suggestions?

It has to be small and simple. And I will not tattoo a root vegetable anywhere on my body, so don't even suggest it.

My appointment is for next Friday at 4:00 pm. I'm going to a different artist this time, since my last tattoo is faded and has a tiny line that was not supposed to be there. It's hard to forgive a mistake when it becomes a permanent part of your body.

Pictures coming.

3 comments:

J said...

Isn't he an engineer?

What about a tatoo of the quadratic equation.

Elegant and simple.

Steph said...

A bit big for my foot. It is elegant and simple in a meaning sense, but not so simple in a tattoo sense! The guy told me that for the size I want, he can't really do any detail. It has to be something like a heart or star or other really simple symbol. Right now, I'm leaning towards a big star for B and a little star for the baby.

Brandon said...

How about the acoustic wave equation? It would make me nostalgic for my grad school days :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_Equation