11.15.2006

Exciting

So my interview was this morning. We do group interviews here at Whole Foods, which can be a little bit harrowing. I'm not sure I did well enough to get the job(s), but I don't think I made a total fool of myself. I'm in the enviable position of being in a no-lose situation. If I get this job, I'll will be very excited and happy, but if I don't, I still have a job I enjoy with a company I love. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Not to long after I went back upstairs to my desk, the building alarm went off and we were told to evacuate. As it turns out, a truck caught on fire in the parking garage. The entire building, including the store, was evacuated around noon. I would be interested to see the lunch sales increase in surrounding restaurants...


No comments: