11.13.2006

Holiday hell

As much as I like the holidays, and spending time with family, and cinnamonny goodness, and all that happy crap, I'm starting to think it just isn't worth it anymore. I am so busy with so many things that the thought of taking time off work and house projects and gardening is just overwhelming. Not to mention the financial aspect. Has anyone else noticed that a house somehow costs a lot more than just the mortgage?

Anyway, enough complaining. I am interviewing for three (three! no, I don't know how that happened!) new positions on Wednesday, and I'm still catching up from my week off, and there are lots of new projects that I'm involved in, and this is just a busy time of year and I might be just the tiniest bit frazzled. Just a bit.

1 comment:

Felix said...

Good luck with the interviews!