4.24.2007

Spring!

I have lots of plants that need pictures taken of, but it is apparently monsoon season in Austin and I can't seem to manage a sunny time to take my camera outside. According to News 8 Austin, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and dry, but it's supposed to rain and storm and hail and tornado at us all night tonight, so there might not be anything left to take pictures of tomorrow.

So here are the only three pictures I have for right now:

First, a moth cocoon that B found in the garage. I've never seen one before, and I love the way it looks all alien and tie dyed.

Next, a mandevilla vine that B's mom brought for me last week. It has two big pink buds, but I think they are holding out for some sunshine.

Finally, my Pom Wonderful tree! I only recently found out that pomegranate trees grow well in Austin, and as soon as I did, I knew I had to have one. Not only are they tasty and delicious, but they make extravagantly beautiful flowers.

No comments: