6.16.2008

Father's Day

We had a nice first Father's Day. I got B a book and a CD and Saul got him two books and a felt tie with his hand print on it (Thanks, daycare! It's never too early to start with the tacky arts and crafts!). We went for an evening picnic on the river, and I did all of the dishes for him so he could (theoretically) relax. B had never been around kids much before we had Saul, so I was a little worried about how he would handle it. But he turned out to be a natural. He's much more patient and laid back than I am, and he adores Saul in a way that makes me fall in love all over again every time I see them together.

BTW, that's a peach in Saul's hands/mouth. Once he got a hold of it, we couldn't get it back. It was supposed to be my dessert.

1 comment:

Bimbo said...

I'm glad ya'll had a good fathers day! I would love to see a pic of the tie Saul made! He is so cute!

XOXOXO