10.18.2006

Hobby

Lately, I've become addicted to the Missed Connections section at Craigslist. Some recent favorites:

Costco soymilk man - w4m - 22

we chatted about eyeballs...I thought you were cute. Wanna chat?


not really a m.c. but close

i love every boy in the store on lamar and riverside.
you're all so cute, i love having to go in there.


Little Matt at Great American Cookie Store, Barton Creek - m4m

Matt, Matt, Matt. I think you are so cool! I call you "cookie boy." You are the cutest boy ever. Here is a poem I wrote about you.

"Matt The Cookie Boy"

Matt is the cutest little dude who ever made a cookie,
Especially with his shaggy hair as if he was a Wookie.
But even when he cuts it short and looks all nice and preppy,
He's still the cutest little dude who ever sold me Pepsi.

To the person who gave me SCABIES...

Damn You!

No comments: