2.23.2007

Obamarama

I think I'm getting sick. But I've been thinking that for awhile. On Monday, I stayed at home and slept all day. On Tuesday, I had the three hour flu or something. I came home from work with a pounding headache, achy muscles, and a fever. I slept all night and woke up fine. Yesterday, I developed a sore throat, and this morning my head is slowly filling up with snot. It feels like it's about eye-level now.

This makes me impatient. I want to either get sick and get it over with, or to be well again. This in-between is driving me crazy.

Today, I was supposed to go see Barack Obama speak. But now, with my developing cold (or whatever it is), I don't think I'm up for parking downtown and then trekking a few miles to auditorium shores with 10,000 college students. I can still remember the smell when we went to see Ralph Nader in 2000...

No comments: