7.02.2007

Busy

We had a busy weekend in Dallas with a wedding, old friends, new computers, important baby purchases, etc. While I was gone, the IT department wiped the hard-drive on my laptop and did a fresh reinstall of everything. I was the one who scheduled this, and I have no idea what I was thinking. This week is my quarter close and I should be frantically working on my spreadsheets right now. Instead, I am trying to re-customize Excel, download iTunes and Firefox, figure out where my email went, re-map some network drives, and put my desktop icons back in order among other things. So maybe the posting about our weekend will have to wait until tomorrow. Or next week (HP movie week!). Or something.

Anyway, for now here is a picture of all the GHS people at the wedding. I hadn't seen most of them for about 8 years. Between this and the mini-reunion at Tracy's wedding, I'm starting to feel old!

2 comments:

J said...

You all look fabulous. I wish I could have been there.

Steph said...

We missed you too!