1.03.2008

Feeling good

I forgot how good it feels to have a working body! I couldn't do much while I was pregnant. Then there was a period where I was averaging about 2 hours of sleep per day and was walking around like a zombie. Then awhile where B was at work and I was taking care of Saul all day and wasn't able to do anything. Now I'm back at work and I have arranged my schedule so that I can get to the gym every afternoon before picking Saul up from daycare. My muscles are sore in that delightful way that reminds you every time you move that you have been good. And I have more energy then I've had for a very long time. I worry about burning out later, but right now, I can get up at 5:30 am, have a very busy day, fall into bed at 10:30 pm, get up with Saul once or twice during the night, and still feel wonderful and happy and full of energy.

This is going to be a good year.

No comments: