1.08.2008

Yuck

I was so sick last night. I got home from work and crawled into bed with Saul. I was running a temperature of over 103. I'm feeling better today, but still bad enough that I'm working from home to avoid infecting co-workers. I just hope Saul doesn't get sick. The poor little guy is having a thermometer stuck up his butt every time I change him just to keep an eye out. He's running a slight fever, but that is more likely due to teething.

So. Anyway. He has started laughing out loud now. It's still kind of rare, but since it's the most beautiful sound on earth, I spend all of our time together acting like an idiot trying to get him to do it. See below for proof.



It has taken a little while to get to this point, but I think being a mother is the absolute best, sweetest feeling on earth. I have never been as happy as I am when I am with B and Saul. I love looking at the two of them, looking so much alike, and thinking "wow, I get all of this?"

No comments: