1.23.2007

New toy

I am so in love with my new camera, which the UPS man kindly brought to me last night. It does many tricks, while looking tiny and sexy and shiny. Soon, I will start posting New and Improved pictures here. With all six of my megapixels. And image stabilization! And Color Swaps! I don't even know what those last two mean, but they sounds important!

This was kind of an emergency buy. My old camera has been acting up for awhile, but during the ice storm, it kept getting a funny error message. A quick Google search promised nothing but death and destruction and lines on all my pictures. So I had to buy a new one. I really wanted a fancy SLR camera , but I just can't justify spending more on a camera than I spend for six months of groceries. So I compromised on a price that will have me cursing my credit card bills for months, but at least won't require us to switch to canned dog food.

No comments: