8.04.2006

Another margarita

I've never been one to drink much. I don't think I've ever finished a beer in my entire life. So maybe that helps to explain why a 6 oz margarita at Vivo, sipped at over a three hour period, and which I didn't even finish, got me a little buzzed. Or it could also be that Vivo's ratio of tequila to other ingredients is alarmingly high. In any case, a prickly pear margarita, in beautiful surroundings, drunk with friends makes for a nice evening. Imagine a patio filled with so many plants and waterfalls that it feels like a garden. Now imagine a waiter who didn't mind us taking up his table for three hours while only ordering two appetizers for six people and a lot of drinks. What a wonderful restaurant! They even give all the women roses on their way out. I think I have a new favorite hang-out.

No comments: