8.30.2006

Present

Okay, so I just spilled a cup of tea into my keyboard. Again. This is not a good start.

Anyway, B gave me a Roomba (!) for my birthday! It is an excellent floor cleaner (very important with hardwood floors, two dogs, and a fluffy devil-cat), it is cute, and it plays a little victory song for itself when it finishes cleaning and returns home to recharge. But most importantly, it make an incredible dog toy. Monster thought it was alive and followed it around sniffing its butt. He was rather bewildered when it wouldn't greet him. Finally, it hit a wall, turned around, and came at him. He skittered wildly on the floor and took off running and ran into a wall. He spend the rest of the evening alternately chasing it barking, and running away in terror.

And I haven't even tried the remote control yet.

No comments: