5.30.2007

New stuff

We are starting to accumulate baby stuff. We've been trolling Craigslist for strollers, car seats, etc., and the guest room/future nursery is starting to fill up. It's a scary room for me now. We keep the door shut and occasionally I peek in just to freak myself out.

Our newest item is a set of crib bedding. Of course we don't have a crib yet to put it in, but I'm sure we will take care of that someday. We found the bedding by accident while doing an initial cautious walkthrough at USA Baby. It was on sale, and who could resist decorating a baby's room with stoned frogs? Certainly not me.

I'm hoping at some point I will get over the absolute terror I feel at being responsible for every aspect of another human being. But I'm afraid that now I'm just going to feel like this for the rest of my life. Maybe this is what it means to be a parent?

1 comment:

OkieRev said...

LOVE the frogs...