5.08.2007

Pictures

Here are a few more garden photos, including my new kick-ass aloe plant. And when I say kick-ass, I really mean it. I got a little bloody getting it home - those things are sharper than they look. I still have some things to plant, and I need to mulch all the beds, but it's starting to look more like a flower bed and less like a big mud pit in my front yard. In large part, this is thanks to B. Since my ab muscles turned into jelly overnight (thanks, kid!), he has been helping me dig out the bigger roots and lifting some of the larger plants (like my 4-gallon rose bush) out of the pots. It makes me feel so wimpy!

1 comment:

Annie in Austin said...

It looks very colorful and summery, Steph - with Ruellia, Coreopsis and Salvia, and the dear little Coopers lily. Be careful -those aloe tips are like knives!

It's fun to see both you and the garden growing.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose