3.13.2006

Slim pickings

Whenever I see the phrase 'wasp-waisted' in a book, I think of the girls in the Minoan bull-jumping picture from my old art-history text book with the heads of wasps. It's wierd.




























In other non-news, the dogs went for their yearly vet exam this evening, so they are now walking around with their tails between their legs. To prevent any further intrusion, so to speak. Monster Mash has a lump on his leg that feels like a large, hard, round pea under his skin. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it scares the hell out of me. Have any other dog people seen anything like this? The vet only told me to keep an eye on it, but I'm still worried. However, that didn't stop me from using a sharpie to draw a pupil on it. Monster is not impressed with the new eyeball on his leg.

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Sometimes they can just be an infection. You're probably just assuming cancer, right? I know my dog once had a large cyst on his neck, but it was soft. It had to be drained, it was rather creepy. I'm sure if your vet were concerned, he would have checked into it.